Shopping Bag is Empty
Women's Stretch Primaloft Packaway Hooded Jacket
Item #: XQ508988
Stretch comfort meets weightless warmth. Introducing the first jacket in the world to feature new PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Stretch with Cross Core technology for best-in-class lightweight warmth that doesn't weigh you down or hold you back.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted.
- Best with midweight layer.
- Falls below hip.
Why We Love It
In 1990 we developed the first commercially available product with PrimaLoft fill - and since then we've worked closely with PrimaLoft to develope solutions to help outdoor enthusiasts feel more comfortable outside. Our innovative partnership continues with our Stretch PrimaLoft Packaway - the first jacket in the world with PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Stretch with Cross Core, delivering super lightweight warmth that stretches for freer movement and comfort like you've never felt before.
Fabric & Care
- 60-gram PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Stretch with Cross Core technology.
- Stretch nylon shell and lining is 88% nylon, 12% spandex.
- Neck gusset is 80% polyester, 20% spandex.
- 100% polyester insulation.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Features NASA-developed Aerogel, the world's lightest material, for the best warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Packed with ultralight, ultrawarm 60-gram PrimaLoft Gold Insulation that performs even when wet.
- Windproof and water-resistant shell feels soft yet still tough against the elements.
- Shell, lining and insulationi flex together - no bunching up.
- Exceptional breathability for comfort in a wide range of temperatures.
- Insulated hood provides additional warmth and protection.
- Soft, stretchy polyester gusset inside the back of the collar protects against the cold.
- Zippered chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets keep valuables secure.
- Jacket packs into its own stowaway pocket.
- Zipper pulls are easy to use, even when wearing gloves.
- Interior stash pocket.
- Lycra-bound cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal out cold drafts.