Women's Snow Sneakers 4 with Arctic Grip, Mid Lace-Up
Item #: XQ501973
We've taken our customer-favorite lace-up Snow Sneakers and added the superior traction of Vibram Arctic Grip, the most advanced cold-weather gripping system ever created by Vibram.
Size & Fit
- For half sizes not offered, order up to next whole size.
- Heel height: 1¼".
- Approx. weight: 2 lb. 4 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
Enjoy sure-footed traction all winter long. Our popular insulated boots combine innovative Arctic Grip technology with Vibram’s IceTrek lugged sole for unparalleled slip resistance on wet ice, snow and other slick surfaces. Plus, with a thermochromatic lug that changes colors in below-freezing temperatures, you'll always know when conditions might be slick.
- Breathable TEK2.5® waterproof system keeps snow, slush and rain out.
- Upper of waterproof leather and polyester mesh fabric, with padded collar top.
- Warm and water-resistant 200-gram PrimaLoft ECO insulation is made of 50% recycled materials.
- Moisture-wicking Nylex nylon lining keeps you dry from the inside out.
- SolarCore foam underfoot provides a warm barrier to keep you insulated from cold, wet surfaces.
- Removable nylon-covered EVA insole.
- Lightweight, sport-shoe-inspired EVA midsole
- Nylon shank.
- Note: Not intended for indoor use and may harm indoor surfaces.
- Arctic Grip footwear will not prevent all slipping on every surface. Always tread with care.
- Arctic Grip outsoles do not replace the use of crampons, spikes or traction devices.
- Pull-on loop at back collar.
- Gaiter loop for securing gaiter hook.
- Thermoplastic toe box and heel counter.