Shopping Bag is Empty
Women's Snow Sneaker with Arctic Grip, Mid Hook-and-Loop
Item #: XQ502957
Known for their plush comfort and warmth, these high-top hook-and-loop snow sneakers are now an even better choice for cold and icy weather, with the addition of Vibram's Arctic Grip sole.
Size & Fit
- Fit best with midweight socks.
- Height: 5".
- Approx. weight: 2 lb. 4 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
We've taken our popular women's snow boots to the next level with a Vibram Arctic Grip sole for superior traction on wet ice. This innovative technology is paired with Vibram’s IceTrek lugged sole, providing sure footing on cold, slick or snow-covered terrain. Plus, a thermochromatic lug changes colors in below-freezing weather, so you know conditions might be icy. Together, it's the ultimate winter footwear technology.
- Rich nubuck leather and fabric upper.
- Warm, 200-gram PrimaLoft insulation is water resistant and breathable for extra comfort.
- Breathable TEK2.5® waterproof system keeps feet dry.
- Moisture-wicking Nylex lining.
- Removable polyester-covered polyurethane insole.
- SolarCore foam underfoot provides a warm barrier to keep you insulated from cold, wet surfaces.
- Lightweight, sport-shoe-inspired EVA midsole.
- Vibram IceTrek rubber outsole paired with Arctic Grip technology for enhanced traction.
- Nylon shank.
- 3 hook-and-loop straps.
- Note: Not intended for indoor use and may harm indoor surfaces.
- Arctic Grip footwear will not prevent all slipping on every surface. Always tread with care.
- Arctic Grip outsoles do not replace the use of crampons, spikes or traction devices.
- Pull-on loop at back collar.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue for cushioned comfort around your ankles.
- Gaiter loop for securing gaiter hook.
- Thermoplastic toe box and heel counter.
- PrimaLoft® ECO insulation is made of 50% recycled materials.