Shopping Bag is Empty
Women's Small Batch Tumbled-Leather L.L.Bean Boots, 7" Shearling-Lined Lounger
Warm shearling lining, soft tumbled leather and all the classic features of our famous L.L.Bean Boot come together in our hardy, slip-on winter boot. Still made in Maine, one pair at a time.
Size & Fit
- With midweight socks, whole sizes, order normally. Half sizes, order 1 size down. 9, or 9½, order 9.
- With heavyweight socks, whole sizes, order one size up. Half sizes, order up. 9 or 9½, order size 10.
- Approx. weight: 2 lb. 12 oz.
Why We Love Them
Our Women's Tumbled-Leather L.L.Bean Boots combine the water-resistant protection of rubber bottom boots, a genuine shearling lining and rich, full-grain US leather that has been gently tumbled for a remarkably soft and broken-in feel you have to experience to believe. We're talking childhood-baseball-mitt soft. The moment you put them on, it will feel as if you’ve been wearing them for years.
- Rich, full-grain US leather is gently tumbled for a broken-in feel and exceptional softness.
- Triple-stitched right here in Maine.
- Lined with premium shearling for extra warmth.
- A supportive steel shank and removable cushioned insole for added comfort.
- 200-gram Thinsulate insulation in rubber bottom.
- Original chain-tread outsole delivers reliable traction.
- American shearling lamb fur is dyed and treated.
- Decorative leather strap with adjustable brass buckle across instep.
- Leather loop at back collar makes these slip-on loungers easy to put on and pull off.