Shopping Bag is Empty
Women's Small Batch L.L.Bean Boots, 6" Padded Collar
These women's L.L.Bean Boots, in special small batch colors, are still meticulously handcrafted in Maine from the highest-quality materials.
Size & Fit
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order the next size down.
- With light- or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order 1 size down. Half sizes, order 1½ sizes down.
- Approx. weight: 2 lb. 11 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
The original L.L.Bean Boot was designed by L.L. himself as "the antidote to wet feet" over 100 years ago. Expanding on that durable, hardworking duck boot, we added a soft, padded collar for more comfort and supple tumbled-leather uppers in special small batch colors. Still sewn right here in Maine, one pair at a time, by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make.
- Soft, tumbled full-grain-leather upper with our original, waterproof-rubber boot bottom.
- Foam-padded leather collar adds comfort.
- A uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability and a steel shank adds support.
- Our original rubber chain-tread bottom provides traction and durability.
- Removable foam insole.
- Triple-stitched for durability.
- Cambrelle knit lining in rubber boot bottom for a cozy feel.
- Lace-up style with Taslan laces.