Shopping Bag is Empty
Women's Small Batch L.L.Bean Boot, 8" Leather Chamois-Lined
We've combined two longtime customer favorites—Bean Boots and flannel chamois cloth—to create our latest small batch offering. They're lined with the same super-durable 100% cotton fabric we use in our famous chamois shirts.
Size & Fit
- With light- or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order 1 size down. Half sizes, order 1½ sizes down.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order the next size down.
- Approx. Weight: 2 lb. 12 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
After making Bean Boots for 106 years and Chamois Shirts for over 90 we decided it was time to bring these two L.L.Bean legends together in one eye-catching package. These Small Batch Bean Boots are lined with the same Portuguese cotton used in our famous shirts. They're still sewn right here in Maine, one pair at a time, by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work are evident in every pair of boots they make.
- Premium full-grain-leather upper sheds rain and snow.
- Upper lining made of cozy chamois cloth.
- Original rubber chain-tread bottom provides traction and durability.
- Uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability.
- Bottom lining made of Cambrelle, a durable, soft and breathable material.
- Polyurethane foam innersole provides cushioning and stability.
- Leather pull-on loop at back collar.
- Supportive steel shank.