Women's Rangeley Insulated Pac Boots, Ankle
Item #: XQ507255
This super-cozy, stylish mid snow boot keeps feet warm, dry and comfortable in cold winter conditions.
Size & Fit
- Order regular shoe size. Suggested sock: Midweight.
- Half sizes order down.
- Weight: Approx. 2 lb. 4 oz. per pair.
Why We Love It
It's truly possible to look good and stay warm in a pair of snow boots. We combined cozy, stand-out style with rugged all-weather protection for one of the warmest, best-looking winter boots out there.
- Wicking Nylex polyester fleece lining for moisture management.
- Upper panels and lining of cozy polyester sherpa fleece.
- VertiGrip molded rubber outsole with grooved tread pattern.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper.
- EVA midsole and fleece-covered EVA insole offer cushiony comfort.
- Our TEK2.5® waterproof membrane in upper keeps feet dry.
- Lace-up design for an adjustable fit. Laces not waterproof.
- 200-gram PrimaLoft® insulation for exceptional warmth.
- Suede leather backstay, pull collar tab and tongue.
- Mount Katahdin logo patch on upper lateral collar.
- 5 bar forefoot detailing inspired by heritage L.L.Bean Boots.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.
- Best for snow, slush and colder weather.