Women's Maine Mountain Parka
Item #: XQ502428
Technical enough for white-out conditions, in a sleek, stylish snorkel parka design that navigates from mountain to city street with ease.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted.
- Best with heavyweight layer.
- Falls at midthigh.
Why We Love It
We constructed this ultrarugged down parka to keep you protected in the coldest conditions, featuring a unique waterproof exterior and packed with 650 DownTek insulation that stays warm and dry in snow, rain or windy weather.
Fabric & Care
- Abrasion-resistant, waterproof TEK canvas exterior.
- Insulated with ultrawarm, waterproof 650-fill DownTek down.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Button-front storm placket for extra protection from the elements.
- Oversized zipper with rubber grip pull cord.
- Two interior pockets for stashing gloves or a cellphone.
- Adjustable snorkel hood features a removable faux-fur ruff.
- Two lower snap pockets with dual entry.