Women's Maine Hunting Shoes, 10" GORE-TEX/Thinsulate
Item #: XQ292337
The original L.L.Bean Boot, made in Maine since 1912. Now with even more protection from cold, wet weather, with the addition of a waterproof GORE-TEX liner and warm Thinsulate insulation.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9. With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size up. Half sizes, order one size up. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 10.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 4 oz. per pair.
- Matte-finished rubber won’t spook game.
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX liner.
- 200-gram Thinsulate™ Insulation.
- Steel shank for superior lateral and arch support.
- Premium waterproof leather upper.
- Moccasin-like, flexible sole.
- Handstitched and checked for quality.
- Molds to your leg for a custom fit.
- Improved traction and durability.
- Laces not waterproof.