Shopping Bag is Empty
Women's L.L.Bean Ultralight Sleeping Bag, 0° Mummy
Item #: XQ503920
Our popular women's ultralight sleeping bag now features Primaloft Gold with Cross-Core, a mid-loft superlight insulation that retains much of its insulating ability even when compressed. Roomy design is comfortable and warm.
Size & Fit
- Fits users up to 5'6".
- Weight: 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Packed size: 14" x 6.5".
This is the only sleeping bag in the world to feature Cross-Core, an industry-changing innovation that fuses NASA-developed aerogel technology with existing PrimaLoft Gold insulation, for more warmth without adding an ounce of weight. Sean McCoy, Managing Editor of GearJunkie.com had this to say: “Why is this a big deal? Well, aerogel is the lightest insulator on Earth.” It allows us to build a roomy, comfortable rectangular bag that's more than light enough to take backpacking.
- Wash and dry in large commercial machine.
- Shell and lining made from soft, durable 20-denier ripstop nylon.
- 100-gram Primaloft Gold insulation with Cross-Core technology.
- This insulation has more warmth and compressibility than traditional synthetics without the bulk.
- Designed specifically for women, with extra insulation in the foot box and shoulders.
- An incredibly light, compressible and comfortable sleeping bag that's perfect for backpacking.
- Roomy shape allows plenty of shoulder room.
- Small inside pocket on shoulder for headlamp, glasses or other essentials.
- Half-length zipper allows convenient venting.
- Trapezoidal footbox provides extra room for feet or extra layers.
- Compression stuff sack and oversized cotton storage bag included.
- Temperature rating tested in to EN 13537 standards.