Shopping Bag is Empty
Women's L.L.Bean Trailblazer Snowshoes with Boa Binding
Item #: XQ507285
Day hiking snowshoes designed for all but the iciest, steepest terrain. They feature a Boa closure that lets you adjust the fit in seconds, making them the easiest-to-use snowshoes on the market. The frame has been updated to be 20% stronger.
- Capacity: 80 to 150 lb.
- Weight: 4 lb. 6 oz. per pair.
- Dimensions: 21"L x 7"W.
- Capacity: 120 to 200 lb.
- Weight: 4 lb. 10 oz. per pair.
- Dimensions: 25"L x 8"W.
- Molded-in lateral binding wings allow excellent stability.
- Integrated frame rails provide even more stability and traction.
- New, unique frame shape provides additional flotation at the front.
- Frame is made from durable, lightweight 6000-series aluminum.
- Deck is built of rugged polyethylene.
- Carbon steel crampons bite into ice and firm snow.
- Tapered tail and narrower bindings are designed for a woman's stride and foot size.
- The frame is now 20% stronger than previous versions.