Shopping Bag is Empty
Women's Knife Edge Waterproof Mesh Hikers
Item #: XQ503197
Our waterproof hiking boots, in a durable ripstop mesh, offer optimum stability for backpacking or hiking on rugged terrain.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 3 oz. per pair.
- Drop: ¼".
At the heart of Mount Katahdin (Maine's highest peak), Knife Edge Trail looms large with 1,000-foot drop-offs on either side. It's the no-fear attitude and adventurous spirit of the hikers who brave this trail that inspired us to create these performance-packed hiking boots. The perfect combination of form and function, they combine trail-ready features with beautiful Alpine-inspired design details.
- Water-resistant polyester ripstop mesh upper with leather trim and knit felt collar.
- Breathable, TEK2.5® waterproof system keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Molded EVA footbed and PU midsole cushion and support feet for out-of-the-box comfort.
- Vibram Rubber XS Trek sole is aggressively lugged to grip the toughest of terrain.
- Molded-rubber toecap offers extra protection from debris and increases durability.
- Classic Alpine-inspired design elements including laid-on "faux" sole stitching.
- Polyester mesh lining with antimicrobial odor control treatment.