Shopping Bag is Empty
Women's Handsewn Camp Mocs, Slip-Ons
Item #: XQ137104
Handsewn customer favorites, these classic slip-on mocs have a super-comfortable, custom-made feel that only gets better with time.
Size & Fit
- For best fit, wear with lightweight socks.
- Please note: Handsewns need little breaking in, but should be worn two or three times before evaluating fit.
Why We Love Them
In 1936 when Leon Leonwood Bean first introduced these shoes, he compared them to the unique comfort of a handmade Indian moccasin. That soft, custom-made feel is still apparent in each shoe sewn today.
- Full-grain-leather upper conforms to your foot.
- Traditional rubber sole with channel grooves for traction on wet surfaces.
- Removable padded, moisture-wicking insole.