Women's Bean Boots by L.L.Bean, 10"
Item #: XQ175063
The original L.L.Bean Boot, made in Maine since 1912.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- Weight: Approx. 2 lb. 10 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
Whoever says “they don’t build things like they used to,” doesn’t own these boots. Today, our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make.
- Full-grain leather sheds rain and snow.
- Waterproof protection of rubber combined with the comfort of leather.
- Rubber outsole with original chain-tread bottom.
- Polypropylene-covered polyurethane foam innersole.
- Leather backstay and pull-on loop at back collar.
- Fit should be generous for insulation in cold weather.
- Suggested sock: Heavyweight.