Shopping Bag is Empty
Women's Bean Boots by L.L.Bean, 8" Limited-Edition Colorblock
Sporting retro-inspired colorblock, these limited-edition Bean Boots have a colorful style all their own. Made from rugged cowhide leather and lined with chamois cloth, they're expertly crafted – one pair at a time.
Size & Fit
- Order usual size when wearing Heavyweight socks. Half sizes order down (i.e.- 9 & 9 1/2 order size 9). Order 1 size down if wearing Light or Midweight socks. Half sizes order 1 & 1/2 sizes down (i.e.- 9 & 9 1/2 order size 8).
- Fit best with heavyweight socks.
- Weight: Approx. 2 lb. 12 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
An avid outdoorsman, Leon Leonwood Bean wanted to create a comfortable, dry pair of boots for tromping through the backwoods of Maine. Today, our signature rubber mocs are still sewn right here in Maine, one pair at a time, from premium full-grain leather. This version of our iconic boot preserves the spirit of the 1912 original, but adds a touch of throwback style with fun retro colorblock details.
- Waterproofed full-grain-cowhide-leather upper.
- Upper lined with chamois cloth.
- Polypropylene-covered polyurethane-foam innersole.
- Rubber outsole with original chain-tread bottom.
- Leather backstay and pull-on loop at back collar.