Shopping Bag is Empty
Waterproof Wildcat Boots, Insulated Lace-Up
Item #: XQ501758
Stay dry and comfortable even in extreme outdoor conditions with our most technical, waterproof, insulated winter boots.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. per pair.
- Height: 7½".
Why We Love Them
Ready for winter's worst, our Wildcat Boots combine a waterproof leather upper with our exclusive TEK2.5 waterproof technology to completely block out water, snow and slush. On the inside, the moisture-wicking liner and recycled PrimaLoft insulation keep feet warm and dry. Plus, the high-traction Vertigrip outsole releases snow and slush so you can walk with confidence wherever your winter adventures lead.
- TEK2.5® waterproof system keeps moisture out.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper with synthetic-mesh panels.
- Moisture-wicking lining so feet stay dry.
- 400-gram PrimaLoft® Recycled insulation for superior warmth
- Removable insole is treated with enzyme-based Cleansport NXT antimicrobial odor control.
- SolarCore foam underfoot provides a warm barrier to keep you insulated from cold, wet surfaces.
- Vertigrip outsole with snow-releasing design for great traction.
- Reflective panels at front and back add visibility.
- A ridge in the heel area helps keep snowshoe bindings in place.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Gaiter ring for securing gaiter hook.
- Molded rubber heel counter and toe bumper add protection and durability.