Shopping Bag is Empty
Ultralight 850 Down Hooded Jacket U.S Ski Team
In a class all its own, our revolutionary 850 jacket defies cold, wet weather – and comparison. We combined all the best outerwear technology – innovative DownTek fill, 850-fill-power and a Pertex Quantum polyester shell – for unbeatable performance.
Size & Fit
- Center back length, size L: 29½".
- Slightly Fitted.
- Best with midweight layer.
- Falls at hip.
Why We Love It
We start with premium 850 down, which provides more warmth for its weight, and then treat it with revolutionary DownTek that allows our jackets do what many others can’t – keep you warm, even in wet conditions. Unlike ordinary down that soaks up moisture, ours absorbs 33% less moisture and dries 66% faster so it stays light, lofty and warm. On the outside, the game-changing Pertex Quantum nylon shell is tightly woven for exceptional durability.
Fabric & Care
- 850-fill-power goose down is one of the highest on the market, delivering more warmth for weight.
- Pertex Quantum polyester shell is tightly woven for durability and weather-resistance.
- Certified by the Responsible Down Standard, ensuring the humane treatment of animals.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Our innovative 850 Down Jacket featuring the official U.S. Ski Team logo.
- 3-piece hood with 3-piece lining; Lycra binding at opening; not removable.
- Virtually weightless style easily packs away into its own pocket.
- Media storage with headphone ports.
- External zip handwarmer pockets.
- Elastic cuffs seal out icy gusts.