Shopping Bag is Empty
Timberledge Zip-Off Pants
We improved the fit of our rugged four-season men’s zip-off pants – with the same lightweight moisture-wicking fabric you already love and the features hikers rave about, including UPF 50+ coverage.
Size & Fit
- Pants inseams: Regular 32½", Short 30½", Tall 34½". Shorts inseams: Regular and Short 8½", Tall 9".
- Standard Fit: Sits lower on the waist and straight through the hip and thigh for a streamlined look.
Fabric & Care
- Fast-drying 100% nylon pulls moisture away from skin to the outside fabric to evaporate.
- UPF 50+ rated – the highest rated sun protection possible.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Improved fit for better range of motion.
- Reinforced knees for added durability.
- Comfortable, brushed tricot mesh lining at waistband.
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees allow you to bend and stretch with ease.
- Two front pockets, one with a hidden key-keeper clip, one with hidden security zippered pocket.
- Two back Velcro-closure pockets, one with zippered security pocket.
- Legs have hidden cinch closures and zippered openings for easy on/off.
- Outfitted with a rugged removable web belt with a newly improved rubber-coated low-profile buckle.