Shopping Bag is Empty
Signature Waxed Canvas Rubber Moc
Whoever said “they don’t build things like they used to” doesn’t own the L.L.Bean Boot. In an easy-to-slip-on, weather-resistant rubber moc style, this pair is handcrafted in Maine with the attention to detail we've insisted on for over 100 years.
Size & Fit
- With light- or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order 1 size down. Half sizes, order 1½ sizes down.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order the next size down.
Why We Love Them
An avid outdoorsman, Leon Leonwood Bean wanted to create a comfortable, dry pair of boots for tromping through the backwoods of Maine. Today, our Signature Collection rubber mocs are still sewn right here in Maine, one pair at a time, from rugged, weather-resistant waxed canvas that gets even better with age and in stand-out colors.
- Crafted from rugged, weather-resistant waxed canvas.
- Still made here in Maine from the highest quality materials.
- Supportive steel shank and rubber chain-tread bottom provide comfort and traction.
- Convenient slip-on style with rawhide lace to adjust fit.
- Padded collar.
- Mild weather use, great for mud protection.