Shopping Bag is Empty
Scotch Plaid Flannel Robe, Sherpa-Lined
Our cozy sherpa-lined robe instantly warms up cool nights and mornings. Made of our ultrasoft cotton flannel in authentic Scottish tartans, with a toasty-warm sherpa fleece lining.
Size & Fit
- Traditional Fit: Relaxed through the chest, sleeve and waist.
Why We Love It
An L.L.Bean exclusive, our plush flannel fabric is meticulously woven with longer-staple cotton, which means the individual cotton fibers are about one-quarter inch longer than short-staple fibers, making a huge difference in fabric strength and quality. Then, it's meticulously brushed eight times on each side and given a "touch test" by a master weaver to declare it soft enough.
Fabric & Care
- Exceptionally cozy Portuguese 100% cotton flannel.
- 100% polyester fleece lining.
- Brushed on both sides for superior softness and warmth.
- Authentic yarn-dyed tartans stay vibrant and colorful.
- Machine wash and dry.
- One chest and two front pockets.