Shopping Bag is Empty
Precision-Fit Upland Briar Pants
These are our top-rated upland briar pants with rugged facing fabric and an adjustable waistband for accommodating layers—true versatility and comfort with the hunter’s needs in mind.
Size & Fit
- Waist adjusts up to 3" to accommodate layering.
- Full cut allows for full range of motion.
Why We Love It
Pushing through covers, keeping up with dogs, stepping over logs and covering miles of tote roads – upland hunting is a workout. We're confident that these Upland hunting pants will improve your comfort and endurance in the field every day. Their performance fabric is breathable so you stay dry, but so tightly woven thorns and briars can’t penetrate. It is also UV resistant, repels water, and retains its shape. Vulnerable parts like knees, seat, and hems are reinforced for long wear. Pants
Fabric & Care
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash, line dry.
- Chap portion of pants provide full protection from briars.
- Loads of extra details like double-layer seat, articulated knees, suspender buttons.
- Additional details: reinforced stress points, shirt-grip waistband and two back button pockets.
- Facing fabric on the pants is 1,000-denier nylon that's incredibly abrasion and wind resistant.
- Interior polyurethane coating on the facing fabric helps shed early-morning dew.