Shopping Bag is Empty
Pocket Water Fly Rod
A favorite pastime of Maine fishermen is hiking into small, remote streams and ponds in search of native wild brook trout. You don't need long, fast-action fly rods for this kind of fishing; shorter, suppler rods are the weapons of choice.
- Painted finish that's reminiscent of the finest bamboo.
- Smooth medium-casting action.
- Premium hardware including cork half wells grip, burled wood spacer and double-foot snake guides.
- Four-piece design for easy packing on hikes into remote streams.
- Lightweight carbon fiber rod tube won't weigh down your pack.