Shopping Bag is Empty
Northwoods Extreme Weather Suit
The best of insulation and water-resistant weather protection for subzero hunting temperatures, the full camo suit will keep you dry, warm and quiet without any extra bulk or restriction of movement.
Size & Fit
- Oversized fit.
Fabric & Care
- Polyester twill.
- 300 grams PrimaLoft® Sport insulation.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Quiet brushed-polyester twill exterior is treated with highly water-resistant finish.
- Waterproof barrier built into seat keeps you dry while sitting on frosty or snowy stand pads.
- Insulated hood with drawcord keeps the elements out.
- Roomy arm openings allow you to freely use calls, binoculars and even shoot while wearing the suit.
- Reversible zippers on openings have large pull-tabs for easy use while wearing gloves.
- Detachable Hunter Orange cape.
- Small slit on back allows tree tether to pass through suit while wearing treestand harness.
- Integrated suspenders and waistbelt in interior provide support for lower legs when top is open.
- Rugged liner material in lower legs is smooth for easy on and off while wearing boots.
- Nonslip polyurethane material underfoot provides improved grip while standing in a treestand.
- Includes stuff sack with loops for attaching to pack.