Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Winter Walker Snowshoes
Our most affordable snowshoes are easy to put on and come in sizes to fit the whole family—so you can walk your favorite trails all winter long. A new ratcheting binding is incredibly easy to use and provides extra stability.
- Capacity: 80 to 150 lb.
- Weight: 4 lb. 2 oz. per pair.
- Capacity: 120 to 200 lb.
- Weight: 4 lb. 8 oz. per pair.
- Capacity: 170 to 250 lb.
- Weight: 5 lb 2 oz per pair.
- Capacity: 200 to 280 lb.
- Weight: Approx. 6 lb. per pair.
Why We Love Them
You won't find snowshoes packed with features like this at better price. An innovative ratcheting binding lets you get them on in under a minute, even with gloves on. The high-density polyethylene deck is extra-durable for years of adventure. Hardened steel crampons bite into snow and ice for reliable traction. And we’ve tested them rigorously in our lab to ensure they’ll withstand tough use and harsh cold down to -20F.
- Aluminum crampons bite into ice and crusty snow for traction on slippery terrain.
- New ratcheting binding allow easy on/off and better lateral control.
- Strong 6000-grade anodized-aluminum frame.
- Rugged decking material is abrasion and puncture resistant.
- Ergonomically tapered shape and rockered frame allow a more natural stride.
- For fitness walking and exploring on flat to rolling terrain.
- Binding toe offers 270° rotation for a smooth stride that won't fling snow up your back.