Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Waterproof Insulated Wildcat Boots, Lace-Up
Our most technical, waterproof, insulated winter boots will keep you dry and comfortable even in extreme outdoor conditions.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 8 oz. per pair.
- Height: 7½".
Why We Love Them
These men's lace-up winter boots feature a premium, waterproof nubuck-leather upper and our exclusive TEK2.5 waterproof technology to block out water, snow and slush while the moisture-wicking liner keeps feet dry on the inside. They're comfortable and warm with a thick layer of shock-absorbing cushioning in the midsole and the no-nonsense warmth of high-performance, 400-gram, 90% recycled PrimaLoft insulation. And for reliable traction, the Vertigrip outsole actually releases snow and slush.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper with synthetic-mesh panels.
- TEK2.5® waterproof system keeps moisture out.
- 400-gram PrimaLoft® Recycled insulation for superior warmth.
- Moisture-wicking lining so feet stay dry.
- Removable insole is treated with enzyme-based Cleansport NXT antimicrobial odor control.
- SolarCore foam underfoot provides a warm barrier to keep you insulated from cold, wet surfaces.
- Vertigrip outsole with snow-releasing design for great traction.
- Reflective panels at front and back add visibility.
- A ridge in the heel area helps keep snowshoe bindings in place.
- Foam padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Gaiter ring for securing gaiter hook.
- Molded rubber heel counter and toe bumper add protection and durability.