Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Upland Field Pants with GORE-TEX
Innovative three-layer Gore-Tex fabric increases the breathability and durability of these redesigned Men's Gore-Tex pants without adding weight, while their nylon overlay blocks wind, water and the sharpest upland briars.
Size & Fit
- Natural Fit: Sits at the natural waist and relaxed through the hip and thigh.
Why We Love Them
We've updated our waterproof Field Pants with innovative three-layer Gore-Tex fabric that sandwiches a breathable, waterproof membrane between a comfortable interior backer and rugged nylon outer fabric, allowing moisture to escape while blocking wind, rain and snow. We've overlaid this fabric with 500-denier Uplander Cloth to handle the gnarliest, briar-tangled terrain, protecting you and your waterproof layer from punctures and scratches.
Fabric & Care
- 100% nylon shell with 100% polyester overlay.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Shirt-gripper waistband keeps shirt tucked in and branches and leaves out.
- Stretchy waist panels for comfort while on the move.
- Two zippered front pockets and two zippered back flap pockets are well positioned for easy access.
- Legs zip to the knees for easy on/off.
- Cut for full range of motion with a nonbinding fit.