Men's Tumbled-Leather L.L.Bean Boots, 8" Padded Collar
Item #: XQ501966
Gently tumbled leather and a soft padded collar give our legendary duck boots a remarkably soft, broken-in, comfortable feel. Still meticulously handcrafted in Maine from the highest quality materials.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 12 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
The original L.L.Bean Boot was designed by L.L. himself as "the antidote to wet feet" over 100 years ago. Expanding on that durable, hardworking duck boot, we added a soft, padded collar for more comfort and supple tumbled-leather uppers. Still sewn right here in Maine, one pair at a time, by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make.
- Soft, tumbled full-grain-leather upper with our original, waterproof rubber boot bottom.
- Foam-padded-leather collar adds comfort.
- A uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability and a steel shank adds support.
- Our original rubber chain-tread bottom provides traction and durability.
- Removable-foam insole.
- Triple-stitched for durability.
- Cambrelle knit lining in rubber boot bottom for a cozy feel.
- Lace-up style with Taslan laces.