Men's Snow Sneakers with Arctic Grip, Mid Lace-Up
Item #: XQ501970
A hiking shoe, winter boot and sneaker all in one – now with innovative, superior traction Arctic Grip.
Size & Fit
- Order regular shoe size. (For half sizes not offered, order up to next whole size).
- Approx. weight: 2 lb. 9 oz. per pair.
- Height: 5".
- Waterproofed leather and mesh-fabric upper with suede-collar top.
- Breathable TEK2.5® waterproof system keeps moisture out.
- Moisture-wicking Nylex nylon lining.
- 200-gram PrimaLoft® ECO insulation is made with 50% recycled materials.
- Contoured insole for arch support.
- Removable nylon-covered EVA insole.
- SolarCore foam underfoot provides a warm barrier to keep you insulated from cold, wet surfaces.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Vibram® IceTrek rubber combined with Vibram Arctic Grip for superior traction.
- Note: Not intended for indoor use and may harm indoor surfaces.
- Arctic Grip footwear will not prevent all slipping on every surface. Always tread with care.
- Arctic Grip outsoles do not replace the use of crampons, spikes or traction devices.
- Pull-on loop at back collar, foam padded collar and tongue and gaiter loop for securing gaiter hook.
- Thermoplastic toe box & heel counter.