Men's Snow Sneakers 4 with Arctic Grip, Low Lace-Up
Item #: XQ501972
These low-top snow sneakers are hiking shoe, winter boot and sneaker all in one, making them a winter favorite year after year.
- Approx. weight: 2 lb. 6 oz. per pair.
- Height: 3".
Why We Love Them
We've taken our customer-favorite snow sneakers and added the superior traction of Vibram® Arctic Grip, the most advanced cold-weather gripping system ever created by Vibram. This innovative technology is designed for superior performance on wet ice. Combined with IceTrek, Vibram's best performer in winter conditions, and you can be confident in icy and snowy weather. Thermochromatic lugs turn from white to blue when the temperatures fall below freezing, so you know they're working.
- Waterproofed leather upper with polyester-mesh material and suede collar.
- Moisture-wicking Nylex nylon lining.
- Breathable TEK2.5® waterproof system keeps feet dry.
- 200-gram PrimaLoft® ECO insulation is made of 50% recycled materials.
- Removable, nylon-covered EVA insole.
- SolarCore foam underfoot provides a warm barrier to keep you insulated from cold, wet surfaces.
- Contoured of insole for arch support.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Vibram IceTrek rubber outsole with Arctic Grip.
- Nylon shank.
- Lace-up style with pull-on loop at back collar. Laces not waterproof.
- Thermoplastic toe box & heel counter.
- Note: Not intended for indoor use and may harm indoor surfaces.
- Arctic Grip footwear will not prevent all slipping on every surface. Always tread with care.
- Arctic Grip outsoles do not replace the use of crampons, spikes or traction devices.
- Best for rain, slush, snow and colder conditions.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.