Men's Small Batch L.L.Bean Boot, Flowfold 6"
Item #: XQ506841
We teamed with fellow Maine gear maker Flowfold to make these exclusive Bean Boots. The upper features Flowfold's rugged sailcloth fabric that's waterproof and exceptionally strong.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- Approx. Weight: 3 lb. 6 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
These exclusive boots are the result of a collaboration between two Maine-based outdoor companies, each with a shared tradition of innovation and craftsmanship. These small batch duck boots combine the water-resistant protection of rubber bottom boots with the exceptionally tough sailcloth material used by Flowfold in their super-durable bags and wallets. Designed and assembled in Maine, one pair at a time, by expert craftspeople.
- Upper is made from Flowfold's super-tough sailcloth with X-Pac® composite fabric.
- Our original rubber chain-tread bottom provides traction and durability.
- A uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.