Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Small Batch L.L.Bean Boot, Flowfold 6"
We teamed with fellow Maine gear maker Flowfold to make these exclusive Bean Boots. The upper features Flowfold's rugged sailcloth fabric that's waterproof and exceptionally strong.
Size & Fit
- Order usual size when wearing Heavyweight socks. Half sizes order down. (i.e.- 9 & 9 1/2 order size 9). Order 1 size down if wearing Light or Midweight socks. Half sizes order 1 & 1/2 sizes down. (i.e.- 9 & 9 1/2 order size 8). Fit should be generous for insulation in cold weather.
- Suggested sock: Heavyweight.
- Approx. Weight: 3 lb. 6 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
These exclusive boots are the result of a collaboration between two Maine-based outdoor companies, each with a shared tradition of innovation and craftsmanship. These small batch duck boots combine the water-resistant protection of rubber bottom boots with the exceptionally tough sailcloth material used by Flowfold in their super-durable bags and wallets. Still sewn right here in Maine, one pair at a time, by expert craftspeople.
- Upper is made from Flowfold's super-tough sailcloth with X-Pac® composite fabric.
- Our original rubber chain-tread bottom provides traction and durability.
- A uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.