Men's Signature Waxed Canvas Rubber Moc
Item #: XQ506476
Whoever said “they don’t build things like they used to” doesn’t own the L.L.Bean Boot. In an easy-to-slip-on rubber moc style, this pair is designed and assembled in Maine with the attention to detail we've insisted on for over 100 years.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
Why We Love Them
An avid outdoorsman, Leon Leonwood Bean wanted to create a comfortable, dry pair of boots for tromping through the backwoods of Maine. Today, our Signature Collection rubber mocs are still designed and assembled right here in Maine, one pair at a time, from rugged, weather-resistant waxed canvas that gets even better with age.
- Crafted from rugged, weather-resistant waxed canvas.
- Supportive steel shank and rubber chain-tread bottom provide comfort and traction.
- Convenient slip-on style with rawhide lace to adjust fit.
- Padded collar.