Men's Signature Bean Boots, 11" Cruiser Insulated
Item #: XQ514168
A new take on one of the original Maine Hunting Shoes from 1917, the Bean Boot Cruiser features a beautifully tanned leather and suede upper, exceptional insulated warmth and our legendary Bean Boot construction.
Size & Fit
- *With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1 1/2 size down. (Example: 9 & 9 1/2 order size 8). *With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. (Example: 9 & 9 1/2 order size 9).
Why We Love It
The original Maine Hunting Shoe was Leon Leonwood Bean's first product, introduced in 1912. Our legendary Maine-made boots have the comfort and protection you need – whether you're bird hunting on a muddy tote road or walking the dog on a slushy sidewalk.
- Spot clean.
- Suede cowhide and full-grain leather upper.
- 200 grams of Primaloft® insulation keeps feet warm in cold weather.
- Supportive steel shank enhances stability and comfort.
- Original Bean Boot rubber chain-tread bottom for traction and durability.