Men's Quilted L.L.Bean Boots, 10" Thinsulate Patch
We've updated our Thinsulate-insulated L.L.Bean Boots with a quilted upper and vintage patch for a modern, yet heritage-inspired feel. Still made in Maine, one pair at a time.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
Why We Love Them
Our classic lace-up L.L.Bean Boots are now offered with a lightweight, quilted nylon upper, fresh colors and a decorative patch. They're insulated with warm 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation and have all the customer-favorite features of our classic boots: waterproof rubber bottoms, chain-link tread and taslan laces. Still made here in Maine, one pair at a time.
- Water-resistant quilted-nylon upper with leather trim and vintage patch.
- A uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Waterproof molded rubber boot bottom is super durable.
- 200-gram Thinsulate Insulation in boot bottom for extra warmth in cold conditions.
- Our classic chain-tread outsole for reliable traction.
- Taslan laces.
- Leather trim and pull-on loop at back collar.