Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Maine Warden's Hunting Boots
These innovative, rugged hunting boots were developed and tested with the help of Maine's Game Wardens. They spend more hours in the Maine woods than just about anyone, so they know how a boot must perform to ensure comfort, protection and dry feet.
Size & Fit
- For half sizes not offered, order up to next whole size.
- Best fit with midweight socks.
Why We Love Them
You won't find anyone who knows the outdoors better than Maine Game Wardens. That's why we consulted with them to help design and test this boot. The result is the most comfortable, weatherproof and durable hunting boot you'll find anywhere. Wearing these boots will let you concentrate on tracking that big buck instead of worrying about keeping your feet dry, warm and comfortable.
- Rugged leather upper is super-durable and highly supportive.
- GoreTex waterproof, breathable protection keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
- 10" boot height for excellent protection in all conditions.
- Vibram outsole with Megagrip compound provides superior traction on any terrain.
- Built with a minimal number of seams to eliminate potential failure points.
- Reinforced toe and heel counters for durability, protection and support.
- Speed hooks for quick and easy on/off.
- 200g Primaloft insulation provides reliable warmth, making it a great three-season boot.
- Innovative lace garage keeps laces dry, clean and tied.