Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Maine Warden's 3-in-1 Parka, with Gore-Tex
Item #: XQ265090
NOW EVEN BETTER – Based on feedback from the Maine wardens who wear them, we added more cold-blocking features and a stronger Gore-Tex fabric.
Size & Fit
- Traditional Fit.
- Falls below hip.
- Best for mid- to heavyweight layers.
Why We Love It
We worked closely with Maine wardens, who depend on this rugged parka for warmth in the field, to make it even more feature rich. We will contribute $2 of each parka sale to the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife.
Fabric & Care
- Content of Outer Fabric: 100% nylon.
- Content of Lining: 100% nylon taffeta.
- Hood and Collar Lining: 100% polyester.
- Content of Zip-In Liner Shell: 100% nylon, quilted.
- Content of Liner Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Shell is made of a Gore-Tex® ripstop nylon fabric that’s waterproof and breathable.
- More abrasion-resistant Gore-Tex fabric gives waterproof coverage in extreme weather.
- Removable snap-closure storm skirt is now lightly insulated for more warmth.
- Hem-to-hip side zips allow you to easily bend, includes a snap-closure hem for more coverage.
- Removable two-point adjustable hood is improved with thick insulation to keep out wind and cold.
- Front storm flap, adjustable cinch collar, Velcro-closure cuffs and 11 roomy pockets.
- Superwarm 650-fill-power goose down liner zips out so it can be worn on its own for cold, dry days.
- Improved Interlock 3-in-1 System helps fix liner comfortably inside shell for easier on/off.
- Four pockets and an additional cell phone pocket.