Men's Maine Hunting Shoes, 10"
Item #: XQ206042
Featuring the moccasin-like feel that L.L.'s original hunting shoes had in the woods, our legendary Maine-made boots have the comfort and protection you need – whether you're bird hunting on a muddy tote road or walking the dog on a slushy sidewalk.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8. With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 8 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
The original Maine Hunting Shoe was Leon Leonwood Bean's first product, introduced in 1912. Over the years, we've made lots of improvements to these boots, but hunters have told us that they miss the moccasin-like feel that our original boots had in the woods. So we set out to bring it back.
- Premium waterproof leather upper.
- Steel shank for superior lateral and arch support.
- Improved upper molds to your leg for a custom fit.
- New sole provides better traction and durability.
- Moccasin-like, flexible sole.