Men's Limited-Edition Bean Boots, 8" PrimaLoft/Gore-Tex
These limited-edition Bean Boots – one of our warmest ever – also feature a fully waterproof lining, so you'll be completely protected in winter's worst weather.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size up. Half sizes, order one size up. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 10.
- Weight: Approx: 3 lb. 14 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
Whoever says “they don’t build things like they used to,” doesn't own these boots. Today, our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make. Warm, dry feet haven’t gone out of style in a hundred years, so we haven’t needed to change L.L.’s innovative design.
- Soft full-grain leather upper.
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® lining keeps your feet dry and comfortable in extreme wet weather.
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation for warmth – twice what you’d find in most other insulated boots.
- A uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability and a steel shank adds support.
- Our original rubber chain-tread bottom provides traction and durability.
- Cambrelle knit lining in rubber boot bottom for a cozy feel.
- Triple-stitched for durability.
- Removable-foam insole.
- Comfortable foam-padded leather collar.