Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's L.L.Bean Summit Trekker Snowshoes
Our most technical backcountry snowshoes are designed for hikes in steep, mountainous terrain and mulitday expeditions. Boa-closure on the binding allows a super-fast fit on most winter boots.
- Weight: 4.5 lb. per pair.
- Dimensions: 25"L x 8"W.
- Weight: 5 lb. per pair.
- Dimensions: 30"L x 8"W.
- Capacity (both sizes): 200 lb.
Why We Love It
With advanced technical features like a heel lift, molded side traction rails and a flexible, contour-hugging frame, the Summit Trekker is made for the most adventurous snowshoer. Use them on steep, mountainous hikes or on multiday expeditions in the backcountry. The Boa-closure on the binding allows a custom fit in seconds on almost any winter boot.
- Flexible frame contours to the terrain and snow conditions for unmatched traction and stability.
- Aggressive crampons provide excellent traction in most terrain and conditions.
- Molded-in traction rails offer extra grip on steep terrain and traversing slopes.
- Free rotating toe cord binding attachment for a natural stride.
- Heel lift bar helps reduce fatigue on long, steep ascents.
- Lightweight binding with Boa-closure allows a superfast, versatile boot fit.
- Rugged molded polypropylene deck.
- Deck pattern is inspired by the rawhide lace pattern from traditional wooden snowshoes.