Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Katahdin Iron Works Waterproof Boots II
These improved, hard-working Katahdin Iron Works oxford boots are handcrafted from durable, waterproof leather that gains more character with every wear – and the classic construction ensures exceptional support, comfort, and stability.
Size & Fit
- Order regular shoe size. For half size not offered order up to next whole size.
These rugged waterproof boots are inspired by our original Engineer Boots, which were developed by our founder Leon Leonwood Bean, "...for Civil Engineers, Contractors and general outdoor workers where the best, as well as the most comfortable, shoes are required." these boots feature a classic last and Goodyear® welted construction for exceptional support and stability.
- Improved sock liner, midsole and outsole design for exceptional comfort.
- Full-grain waterproof, oiled leather upper.
- Waterproof, breathable TEK2.5 lining seals out weather.
- Removable, nylon-covered molded polyurethane innersole.
- Vibram® lugged rubber outsole.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Employs L.L.Bean Boot DNA with super-durable triple-needle stitching.
- Goodyear® welt construction with a premium last.