Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Katahdin Iron Works Stretch Utility Pants, Natural Fit
Item #: XQ508188
Built for the long haul, with innovative Nor’Easter stretch canvas that resists water, wind, oil and stains. Part of our rugged Katahdin Iron Works collection.
Size & Fit
- Natural Fit: Sits at the natural waist and relaxed through the hip and thigh.
Why We Love Them
The Katahdin Iron Works operated in the north woods for much of the 19th century, employing thousands of hardworking Mainers. Inspired by their grit and strength, we designed our Katahdin Iron Works line of rugged work clothes to stand up to all kinds of rough use.
Fabric & Care
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
- Durable 11.5 oz. canvas fabric.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Rugged stretch canvas fabric lets you bend and move easily.
- Innovative Nor’Easter treatment resists water, wind, abrasion, oil and stains.
- Triple-needle stitching makes them extra durable.
- Two front pockets, plus one secure pocket on the side.
- Two back pockets.
- Hammer loop.
- Rear pockets and cuffs are reinforced for added durability.
- Gusseted crotch for increased freedom of movement.