Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Katahdin Iron Works Engineer Boots, Plain-Toe
Item #: XQ283304
Hard-wearing and handsome, these Katahdin Iron Works oxford boots are inspired by our original “Engineer Boots,” providing excellent support and stability with comfort too.
Why We Love Them
“Best boots I ever owned”, “worth every penny”, “good looking comfortable boots” – these are the kinds of comments our Katahdin Iron Works boots inspire in our customers. Is it any wonder they are the direct descendants of boots first developed by our founder, Leon Leonwood Bean? Today they are assembled by the Chippewa boot company, with imported parts.
- Upper: Full-grain oiled leather.
- Inner sole: Nylon-covered molded polyurethane.
- Outsole: Vibram® lugged rubber and cork.
- Durable, waterproof oiled-leather upper gains more character with every wear.
- Munson last and premium Goodyear welted construction for exceptional support and stability.
- Wick-away front lining, suede rear to avoid slippage.
- Molded sock insert.
- Vibram rubber and cork compound outsole is oil-resistant and doesn’t mark floors.
- Can be resoled.