Men's Katahdin Iron Works® Bonded Waffle Fleece Henley
Item #: XQ298100
A customer-favorite workwear shirt, with a more streamlined fit thanks to field-tester feedback.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted: Relaxed through the chest and sleeve, with a slightly slimmer waist.
About The Collection
The Katahdin Iron Works operated in the north woods for much of the 19th century, employing thousands of hardworking Mainers. Inspired by their grit and strength, we designed our Katahdin Iron Works line of rugged work clothes to stand up to all kinds of rough use.
Fabric & Care
- 77% polyester/23% cotton blend.
- Ultrasoft, pill-resistant waffle-knit fabric outside.
- Lined with plush berber fleece.
- Machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry low.
- Bonded construction allows for more insulation for extra warmth and prevents stretching out.
- Three-button snap placket collar for easy on/off.
- Welt chest pocket with Velcro-closure secures your valuables.
- Underarm gussets enhance mobility.
- Rib trim neck and cuffs keeps debris out.