Men's Kangaroo Upland Hunter's Boots, Insulated
Item #: XQ504710
We read your reviews and listened to feedback from our experts to make our bestselling upland hunting boots even better. They're now more comfortable, fit better than ever before and provide much better traction. Not available in California.
Size & Fit
- For half sizes not offered, order up to next whole size.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 2 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
Kangaroo leather is stronger, lighter and more durable than cowhide leather of the same weight, making it the perfect choice for upland hunting boots. Add in our waterproof TEK 2.5 membrane with 200-grams Primaloft insulation and your feet will be super-comfortable, dry and protected for the entire season. The new Vibram Mega-Grip outsole has exceptional grip in all conditions.
- TEK 2.5 waterproof, breathable lining keeps your feet dry in the toughest conditions.
- Made from lightweight, durable Kangaroo leather that provides all-day comfort.
- Premium ortholite sock liner for extra comfort and support.
- Cushioning collar for added comfort.
- 200-gram Primaloft insulation for reliable warmth.
- We're sorry, this item is currently unavailable to ship to California.
- Unique, innovative lace garage keeps your laces clean, dry and tied. Laces not waterproof.
- Traditional welted construction provides exceptional support.
- 8" height for optimum comfort, support and protection.
- Updated Vibram Mega-Grip outsole with improved traction and soil release.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.