Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Foreside Field Jacket
Item #: XQ504679
We took inspiration from our archives and crafted this field coat with water-resistant protection and rugged style.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted.
- Best with lightweight layer.
- Falls below hip.
Why We Love It
Designed for hunting in 1924, our Original Field Coat was built to withstand the briars and branches of the thick Maine woods. We took inspiration from our original coat and updated it with rugged fabric and modern details, with all the great water-resistant, stain-resistant and abrasion-resistant benefits as the original.
Fabric & Care
- In a durable, abrasion- and stain- resistant blend of 60% cotton and 40% nylon.
- Treated for water-resistant protection in wet weather.
- Lined in our popular Overland flannel, a warm and cozy blend of 94% polyester and 6% wool.
- 100% nylon sleeves slide easily over layers.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Throat latch with embroidered L.L.Bean logo.
- Reinforced shoulder overlay panels for added durability.
- Button-front closure.
- Interior chest pocket for stashing valuables.
- Adjustable buttoned cuffs.