Men's Bucksport Work Boots, Plain-Toe
Item #: XQ514176
Rugged construction meets heritage-inspired design in this hard-working boot built to keep you comfortable and supported in good and bad conditions.
Size & Fit
- Fit Comments: Order regular shoe size. (For half sizes not offered order up to next whole size.)
- Suggested Sock: Midweight.
- Weight: Approx. 3 lb. 4 oz. per pair.
About The Collection
Discover the broken-in comfort of our BeanBuilt collection. These rugged styles don’t mind a little mud, rain or dirt—instead, they get even better with age. Whether you’re hauling brush or grabbing breakfast, they’re made for real life in every way.
- Spot clean.
- Waterproof oiled-leather upper gains more character with every wear.
- Our TEK2.5® waterproof membrane in upper and keeps feet dry.
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort.
- Lace-up design for a secure and adjustable fit. Laces not waterproof.
- Our exclusive True Comfort footbed for all-day comfort.
- Super-durable triple-needle stitching – the same featured in our legendary Bean Boots.
- Superior last design and premium Goodyear welted construction for exceptional support and stability.
- Cleansport NXT anti-odor sock liner prevents bad odors.
- Lugged Vibram® rubber outsoles for reliable traction.
- Best for rain, mud and wet conditions.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.