Men's Buckskin Chopper Mitts
Item #: XQ258851
Traditional double-layer woodsman's gloves have been a winter staple in Maine for generations. They're tough enough for chopping wood, hunting, and ice fishing, yet also great for sledding and cold-weather hikes. Not available in California.
Fabric & Care
- Spot clean.
- Outer mitt is made of supple, strong deerskin leather that resists wind, wear and water.
- It has moccasin-style construction, with wing on thumb seam for extra durability.
- Inner mitt has 100% merino wool outer layer with inner layer of itch-free 80% wool/20% nylon.
- Shirred elastic insert at wrist for snug fit.
- Traditional woodsman's mitts.
- Provides warmth and protection from wind and water.
- We're sorry, this item is currently unavailable to ship to California.