Men's Bean Boots by L.L.Bean®, 6"
Warm, dry feet haven‘t gone out of style in a hundred years, so we haven‘t needed to change L.L.‘s innovative 1912 design.
Size & Fit
- With light- or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order 1 size down. Half sizes, order 1½ sizes down.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order the next size down.
Why We Love Them
Whoever says “they don’t build things like they used to,” doesn’t own these boots. Today, our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make. Our “duck” boots combine the waterproof protection of rubber-bottom boots with the supple comfort of full-grain leather.
- Full-grain leather sheds rain and snow.
- Waterproof protection of rubber combined with the comfort of leather.
- A uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.