Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Bean Boots by L.L.Bean®, 10" Tumbled-Leather Shearling-Lined
Quite possibly our most comfortable L.L.Bean Boots ever, with buttery-soft tumbled leather and an extraordinarily cozy shearling lining. Still handcrafted right here in Maine.
Size & Fit
- Midweight socks: Whole sizes, order normally. Half sizes, order one size down. 9, order 9. 9½, order 9.
- Heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size up. Half sizes, order up. 9 or 9½, order size 10.
Why We Love Them
Our tumbled-leather duck boots combine the water-resistant protection of rubber bottom boots, the warmth of a shearling lining and rich, full-grain US leather that has been gently tumbled for a remarkably soft and broken-in feel you have to experience to believe. Were talking childhood-baseball-mitt soft. The moment you put them on, it will feel as if you’ve been wearing them for years.
- Rich, full-grain US leather, gently tumbled for a remarkably soft, broken-in feel.
- Triple-stitched in Maine, one pair at a time.
- Lined with premium shearling for extra warmth.
- Supportive steel shank and our original rubber chain-tread bottom give you unmatched comfort.
- American shearling lamb fur is dyed and treated.