Men's Bean Boots, 10" Shearling-Lined
Item #: XQ505856
The unbeatable comfort of our shearling slippers meets the all-weather performance of our legendary L.L.Bean Boots.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- Approx. Weight: 4 lb. 2 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
With a rugged, water-resistant Cordura nylon upper, and soft shearling inside, our Men's shearling-lined duck boots are customer favorites for cold, wet weather. Handcrafted right here in Maine with attention to detail and quality materials you won't find anywhere else.
- Upper is made from tough Cordura nylon that sheds rain and snow.
- Upper is lined with genuine natural sheepskin shearling.
- Supportive steel shank and our original rubber chain-tread bottom.
- Boot bottom is lined with 200-gram Thinsulate™ Insulation.
- Triple-stitched for durability.
- Our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine and have stood the test of time.
- Genuine shearling lamb fur is dyed and treated.